Currently no upcoming activities
Sudan: Voices of human rights defenders.
Repressed dissent, conflict forgotten
Palais des Nations - Room XXVII | 18 September 2015 | 1pm - 2.30pm
- Dr. Amin Mekki Medani - Human rights lawyer: Former President of Sudanese Human Rights Monitor, former OHCHR representative of the regional office of the Arab region.
- Asma Mahmoud Mohamed Taha - Mahmoud Mohamed Taha Cultural Centre, Republican Party.
- Amal Habani - Journalist, women’s rights activist, recipient of Amnesty International USA Ginetta Sagan Award 2015.
- Montasir Waren - Executive Director, National Human Rights Monitoring Organisation (NHRMO)
- Ahmed Elzobeir - Sudan Researcher, Amnesty International.
Dr. Albaqir Afif
- Al Khatim Adlan Centre for Enlightenment and Human development (KACE).
Here to Download event flyer